Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas season starting!

The parade was nice tonight, first time since I've been here that it hasn't either rained or been threatening to rain. The girls were excited and we had to follow them down to the community building and then back up the street. Of course the candy being thrown was making it harder to keep track of them. I'm not sure if any of the photos that I took will come out, but if they do I'll post them later.


Drove through town the other day and saw the remains of the old mill. So sad that it's gone. I never went in there, but it was a neat reminder of the history of the town. I hope it can be rebuilt.

3 comments:

Tuffy Horse said...

Bummer, I missed the parade because I've got a hurt leg! Wish we could have gone!

mike said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site. utah jewelry

Unknown said...

Disappear, and you still have questions revolve around it, I also hope that everything possible that as you hope.
friv 4